Job ID 11298
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
Centro is looking to hire a Deputy Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
WHICH BACKGROUND YOU HAVE?
- Solid experience within the online entertainment/gaming/gambling industry in the similar financial role
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance required.
- Hands-on experience with finance software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office software and accounting computer application systems.
- Good command of the Russian and English language
- Global thinking and outstanding analytical skills
- Experience of work with multiple foreign jurisdictions.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
A BIG PLUS
- Knowledge of CY financial regulations.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Personality: Self-motivated open minded team player, ability to work without supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organisation and with staff at remote locations are essential.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Directs the preparation of all financial statements, including Income Statements, Balance sheets, shareholder reports, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports and cash flow forecasts. Review the planning process and suggest improvements to current methods.
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
- Assist in the development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Develop and utilise forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organisation operations and business plans.
- Accounting and Administration
- The full scope of responsibilities for accounting, taxation, financial reporting and disputes with tax authorities.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the company board of directors; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Cash Management
- Oversee weekly cash management;
- Oversee AR management and provide support to collections activities
- No boring meetings;
- No bureaucracy;
- Cool & friendly team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office on the seafront and enjoyable working environment;
- Paid relocation to Cyprus (Limassol);
- Medical health insurance;
- Sport financial program;
- Educational & mental health programs;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), 3 personal days and paid sick leave;
- School/Kindergarten financial program;
- Corporate events and sport activities;
- Massage at the office;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Unlimited cookies & fruits.