Job ID 10035
Career Level Senior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level None
Capital.com is looking to hire a Delivery Manager.
What will you do:
- Coordinate the output of the dev/QA teams using the industry best practices, techniques and standards in SDLC
- Contribute to building an efficient delivery process in the company (agile, getting things done, tracking and improving and etc.)
- Track and report product increments, results, impediments, monitor progress and adjust if needed
- Release management – hands on dependency and quality management of the deliverables. Preparing, planning, tracking and performing releases
- Communication with stakeholders (product management, support and sales, marketing, trading and legal departments)
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives
- Strong experience in PM, Delivery Manager or Scrum Master role
- Upper intermediate or higher level of English
- Team player, capable to coordinate and function in high paced environments
- Fintech or trading areas experience would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be excellent communicator, able to gain the respect of the team, external stakeholders, and management
- Strong written and verbal communication, time management, and project organisation skills
- Ability to solve difficult problems in a complex environment
- Interested ? Please share your resume in English quickly. Happy to schedule an initial chat asap.
What you get in return:
- For starters, a competitive salary, medical insurance, and pension fund.
- You get to work with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards talent, initiative and creativity and offers rapid career progression. Additional paid days-off and the opportunity to work with one of the smartest teams on the market.
- We allow our people to work flexibly if they wish to and don’t like to micromanage their working lives. Things like employee well-being and work-life balance are embedded in our company culture.
- Be part of the leading digital assets movement and elevate your career with us!
- We are looking for all sorts of talent and have a number of vacancies. (Developers, designers, creatives, strategists and crypto enthusiasts).