Career Level MiddleSenior
Academic Level Bachelor
Eurotrader is looking for a Dealer.
How will you add value to the Eurotrader journey?
- Monitor and identify the risk management system of the company. Monitor the prices, update currencies, commodities and CFDs constantly.
- Monitor company’s exposure and take decisions accordingly.
- Generate reporting and support colleagues from other departments.
- Responsible for interacting with the admin team and troubleshooting any issues that arise in the day-to-day operations of the client and broker business.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems.
- Required to work in shifts -24/5.
- Keep up to date with current market information, trends and corporate actions.
To be successful you will
- A University graduate of Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business or any other relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of solid experience in a Forex CIF.
- Knowledge of MT4 platform, Admin/Manager and Bridge Setups will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- CySEC certification or willing to take the exam.
- Understanding of best execution policies and procedures.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and procedures.
- A strong character with confidence who can work under pressure and meet daily deadlines.