Job ID 10037
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level None
Spotware Systems is looking to hire a Database developer.
- Ability to design and implement complex algorithms with simple and effective steps and tools.
- Intuitive understanding of dataflows and background computing involved in data processing.
- Good knowledge of SQL and PLPGSQL
- Good understanding of SQL execution plans and ways to tweak them.
- Good knowledge of Linux, bash and scripting in general.
- 2+ years of experience in database administration and/or development.
- Some programming background will be a plus.
- Basic operating knowledge of PostgreSQL DB
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, security issues, etc.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL backup and recovery (WAL Archiving, Point-in-Time Recovery).
- Experience in database deployment.
- Basic knowledge in FX market domain.
- Advanced English
- Design, development and administration of PostgreSQL databases.
- Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of PostgreSQL databases.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries and routines.
- Management and maintenance of backups & recovery procedures.
- Reviewing and tuning SQL and PLPGSQL code.
- Designing database packages and procedures.
- Installation and maintenance of database server, replication and client environments.
- Security and access control.
- Provisioning of (database) development and testing environments.
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Full relocation support, including work permit matters
- Relocation bonus ( if applicable)
- Private Health insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment
- Friendly working environment, corporate events
- Fully equipped office with fruits and snacks