Job ID 9845
Experience 2 Years +
Exness is looking to hire a Data Journalist.
- Understand key business functions, their metrics/ KPIs and data.
- Create regular data stories and analytical reviews for the general audience and the shareholders of the company.
- Conduct data research to uncover and communicate interesting and significant facts and trends.
- Interview key stakeholders in different business domains and functions to obtain more information about underlying processes and reasons for certain numbers behaviour.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts and Business Data Scientists of BI domain teams to bring their researches to publication as data stories.
- Increase interest in BI data and reporting solutions by maintaining regular communication with the BI audience in the form of blog, Slack notifications/ alerts or other appropriate channels.
- Represent BI on data insights presentation meetings.
- Manage backlog and the roadmap of data insights & communication related activities.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of corporate business analytics, data analysis experience
- 3+ years of data analysis using SQL, Python, R or another similar high-level language
- Good data visualisation and data-storytelling skills with Tableau or any other BI platform / solution
- Experience with Tableau and data stories creation would be a significant advantage
- Portfolio of relevant publications/digests/reports/data art would be a significant advantage
- Ability and willingness to understand how business works through its data and metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to summarise technical research for a mass audience in concise, stylish prose
- Self-sufficiency and resourcefulness to find the data needed
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check the data
- Fluent English (both verbal and written), C1 or higher
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development;
- Full relocation package to Cyprus for the family and visa support;
- Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses & allowance for other sports activities;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Result-oriented approach and flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees;
- 21 days of annual leave, flexible public holidays and sick leave.