Job ID 7768
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Exness is looking forward to adding a Data Journalist to our team to enforce us in data-driven communications with the business community.
As a Data Journalist, you will work with BI domain teams and external stakeholders in order to collect required data and insights to create data stories about company business functions health and development. You will contribute to the development of data-driven culture in the company using insightful data visualisations, data-storytelling and other forms of regular communications with the business audience.
- Understand key business functions, their metrics/ KPIs and data.
- Create regular data stories and analytical reviews for the general audience and the shareholders of the company.
- Conduct data research to uncover and communicate interesting and significant facts and trends.
- Interview key stakeholders in different business domains and functions to obtain more information about underlying processes and reasons for certain numbers behaviour.
- Collaborate with Data Analysts and Business Data Scientists of BI domain teams to bring their researches to publication as data stories.
- Increase interest in BI data and reporting solutions by maintaining regular communication with the BI audience in the form of blog, Slack notifications/ alerts or other appropriate channels.
- Represent BI on data insights presentation meetings.
- Manage backlog and the roadmap of data insights & communication related activities.
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience (including a portfolio of relevant publications/ digests/ reports/ data art) in a similar role or in corporate business analytics, data analysis.
- Experience with data stories creation would be a significant advantage.
- Ability and willingness to understand how business works through its data and metrics.
- Analyse data in Python, R, SQL or another similar high-level language.
- Strong data visualisation and data-storytelling skills with Tableau.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to summarise technical research for a mass audience in concise, stylish prose.
- Self-sufficiency and resourcefulness to find the data needed.
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fast-check the data.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written), C1 or higher.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development;
- Full relocation package to Cyprus for the family and visa support;
- Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members;
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses & allowance for other sports activities;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Result-oriented approach and flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees;
- 21 days of annual leave, flexible public holidays and sick leave.