Job ID 13055
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Skanestas Investments Limited is a European-licensed investment firm (CySEC), specialising in traditional brokerage and portfolio management services to retail and professional clients.
We are proud to have a young and dynamic team of experienced wealth management and compliance professionals and are constantly looking for talented candidates to join our company.
As our team is expanding, we are looking to hire a Data Engineer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and implement efficient, scalable data ingestion pipelines from diverse sources using Python, with an option to use Golang, Rust, or Scala;
- Collaborate with quantitative analysts to understand and implement database requirements;
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures, such as databases and large-scale data processing systems;
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems;
- Continuously evaluate new technologies to improve and extend the platform capabilities;
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity through high-quality coding and testing procedures;
- Design and implement data tools for analytics and data scientist team members to assist them in building and optimizing our product.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Strong proficiency with Python; experience with Golang, Rust, or Scala a plus;
- Proven working experience as a Data Engineer;
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.;
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.;
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 21 days of annual leave;
- Remuneration package will depend on the skills and expertise of the candidate;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Salary indexation;
- Corporate outings;
- Private Medical Insurance for all family members;
- Free parking;
- CySEC Exams & training before exams;
- Contribution to employees’ training & development;
- Free drinks, fruits, vegetables, sweets in the office;
- Language Courses;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support.
If you’re interested please send your CV to [email protected]