Experience 8 Years +
Prime Property Group is willing to enlarge its internal staff and is currently looking for a Cost Control Manager.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Adherence to project cost standards, processes and procedures across the project
- Set-up and control of cost report, maintaining a consistent approach to reporting across the portfolio of projects taking into account Capex as well as Opex costs
- Analysis and integration of cost estimates and forecasts provided by contractors and suppliers, and support the cost estimating process
- Ensure changes are correctly documented communicated to the business of the probability it will occur
- Review the cost impacts of changes and incorporate impacts of approved changes into the project control budget and current cost forecast
- Identify cost variances to approved budget via the Change Management Process and understand the Risk
- Ensures that the project cost report reflects the correct value for approved changes and that the forecast final cost incorporates all approved changes
- Develop, monitor and maintain overall Monthly Project Cost Reports
- Work in conjunction with all department heads to ensure maximum profitability
- Provide critical assessment of all budgets and cost projections
- Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price
- Maintain vendor and service provider relationships
- Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers
- Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality
- Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures
- Roll out clear cost-saving programs with timelines and assessment goals
- Report to the Development Director
Requirements for the position:
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills essential
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of construction processes
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Greek language is a must
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation package.
- Provision of 13th salary.
- Career perspectives within a fast growing business environment.
- Challenging tasks and interesting projects.