Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
- Maintenance of the Company’s investments register and updating their market value on a daily basis
- Assistance in preparation of operational reports and presentations
- Acting as a director of Cyprus companies and authorised signatory for foreign banks.
- Maintenance of Company’s documents register and files;
- Preparation, review and revision of corporate documentation, including minutes, resolutions, banking forms, payment instructions;
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and various events of the Company
- Managing statutory documents, maintenance and changes to particulars of Cyprus companies with the Registrar of Companies.
- Liaise with Authorities (including Registrar of companies, Tax, VAT department etc) when required.
- Liaise with local and foreign banks for opening bank accounts, updating corporate information or other compliance matters
- Organizing the meetings including drafting and circulating agenda, transfers and venue booking
- Ordering and maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Other administrative tasks that may arise from time to time and delegated to him/her by the Finance Director.