Academic Level Bachelor
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is looking to fill the Associate or Senior Associate Lawyer position in our Corporate Department. In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of day-to-day legal procedures and you will provide law expertise on topics related to corporate and commercial law. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we are looking for a strong candidate to support us meet the highest standards of our services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts, legal opinions, resolutions, power of attorneys and any other legal documents
- Supervising, handling and monitoring various corporate transactions (i.e. merger and acquisitions)
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and relevant governmental authorities
- Handling a portfolio of clients, participate in meetings with them and provide effective and practical solutions or answers
- Having an ongoing communication with clients, banks, and other relevant authorities
- Ensuring compliance with all regulations
- University Degree in Law
- At least three years of relevant experience
- Speak and write fluently and professionally both in Greek and English
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates
- Willingness to take initiative and take the extra mile to understand and handle advanced corporate transactions.
- Able to multitask
- Maturity in handling confidential information