Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Areti Charidemou & Associates LLC is a law firm having its’ headquarters in Limassol for more than 30 years. We are looking to fill the Corporate Lawyer position for our Corporate Department. In this position you will be responsible for the delivery of day-to-day legal procedures and you will provide law expertise on topics related to corporate and commercial law. We take professionalism and integrity seriously therefore we are looking for a strong candidate to support us meet the highest standards of our services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts, legal opinions, resolutions, power of attorneys and any other legal documents
- Supervising, handling and monitoring various corporate transactions (i.e. merger and acquisitions)
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and relevant governmental authorities
- Handling a portfolio of clients, participate in meetings with them and provide effective and practical solutions or answers
- Having an ongoing communication with clients, banks, and other relevant authorities
- Ensuring compliance with AML regulations
- Providing training to new team members, including new employee orientation training.
- At least three years of experience in a Law Firm or Corporate Service Provider in
- Corporate & Commercial Law related matters
- Speak and write fluently and professionally both in Greek and English
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely with clients and associates
- Willingness to take initiative and take the extra mile to understand and handle advanced corporate transactions.
- Able to multitask
- Maturity in handling confidential information
- University Degree in Law
- More years of experience in Corporate Law will be considered an advantage.