KPAX Marketing Ltd is looking to hire an energetic individual who has keen interest in casino products and customers and is capable of managing and owning a successful CRM delivery program across the online casino vertical.
Reporting to the Head of Operations you will be tasked with managing customers’ life cycle programs writing content across the casino platform. The creation of all customer communications involving onsite promotions, email, sms, push and system notifications.
In this role you will also work in cooperation with the marketing acquisition and VIP management teams ensuring through the line integration of marketing campaigns from a customers’ firsts experience through the later stages of their life cycle.
You will also work closely with the brand marketing team to further develop the brand tone of voice and execute it across different marketing and communication channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Own and manage the CRM communication program and content across the entire customer’s life cycle. This includes content writing and proofing across emails, sms, push notification as well as customer facing content imbedded in the casino platform itself.
- Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website, blog and social media platforms whilst ensuring copy is engaging, compelling and on-brand, and catered for targeted audiences.
- Create SEO relevant content using keywords, META tags etc. Ensure all copy is SEO optimised to drive visibility on search engines
- Write game descriptions and reviews targeting seasonal and experienced customers alike.
- Create content at request for various promotions including competitions, tournaments, Mailers etc with a quick turnaround without compromising on quality.
- Lead blog activity, create new blogs around big winners, PR, general casino news, games etc.
- Create affiliate marketing content for affiliate channels, this could include reviews, news articles etc.
- Request content supporting creatives assets for all channels, these include hero banners, mailer images, blog content etc.
- Adhere to all gambling rules and regulations across all communication channels.
In order to be considered for this role, we will be looking for sound Customer Relationships Marketer with proven Key Skills & Experience in the following areas:
- Experience of working in a similar CRM or email marketing role.
- Exceptional writing communication skills with proven ability to translate ideas and tactical concepts into enticing, engaging and action motivating language.
- Ability to turn verbal brand guidelines into consistent tone of voice.
- Ability to brief, manage and implement small to medium marketing projects.
- Capable of working in a fast, ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of HTML creation is an advantage but not a requirement.
Personal skills and characteristics:
- Native English Language
- Self-motivator hard working individual who’s able to work with minimal guidance
- Strong planning and organizational skills, attention to details at all times.
- Ability to manage high volume workload to strict, tight deadlines with quick turnarounds
- Prior marketing lead copywriting experience is preferred but not essential.
- A strong communicator well versed in collaborating to meet strict deadlines.
- ‘Out of the box’ creative thinker
- Excellent work environment
- Attractive salary package