Job ID 8266
Eurotrader is a multi-asset retail broker on a mission to deliver a modern, streamlined trading experience that empowers and educates traders of all abilities.
We empower, educate, and make it easy for everyone to get their trade on in forex, single and fractional stocks, crypto, indices, and commodities. What’s more, we offer in-depth learning resources, exceptional customer service, superfast executions, and attractive low costs, giving our members everything they need to train up and trade up.
We’re growing very quickly and have an exciting year of new product launches ahead of us. As part of our growth, we are building up our amazing Sales team in Cyprus. In return, we can offer a very friendly start-up environment within a company that is committed to encouraging your professional growth.
- Qualifying, verifying leads and turning them into active clients.
- Lead new client onboarding, working closely with Compliance to collect appropriate documentation and resolve open items
- Meeting Monthly KPI’s set by the company.
- Proactively chase queries and provide the relevant feedback to our clients.
- Increase the number of approved clients and traders.
- Introduce Eurotrader’s platforms, available assets for trading and marketing promotions to new leads.
- Handle incoming quality leads and develop them into clients of Eurotrader.
- Follow-up via calls/emails with your assigned leads.
- Language skills – English to a professional level + any other language is an advantage.
- Previous sales experience in conversion.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work independently
- Self-motivated and target-oriented individual
- Team player
- Financial market knowledge/trading experience – is an advantage
- Competitive renumeration package
- Health Insurance
- Educational Budget
- Working with a dynamic, fast-growing company that rewards initiative, creativity, hard work and offers personal development and progress opportunities.
- Monthly Social Events
- Gym Discount