Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
We are a new CySEC Licensed Investment Firm with offices in Zurich, Guernsey, London, Dubai and Larnaca, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance / AML Officer to join our team in Larnaca / CY. The successful applicant will hold a minimum 3+ years of experience as a Compliance and/or AML Officer or in a similar role within the FX / Bank or Fund industry and will hold the CySEC Advanced Certification.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- To lead, evaluate, supervise and guide the company’s compliance policies and regulatory reporting
- Handle all communication / reporting to CySec related to anti-money laundering
- To research, examine and advocate new product offerings for the company
- Assisting to develop and oversee internal compliance control procedures in line with regulatory requirements and company’s standards
- Analysing changes in the Laws and regulations, keeping the Company’s Internal Operations Manual up to date and monitoring implementation
- Overviewing and monitoring the Anti-Money Laundering processes and procedures
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining adequate risk management policies and procedures
- Identification of the risks relating to the firm’s activities, processes and systems
- Monitoring and managing the risks
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Compliance and/or AML Officer or in a similar role within the FX / Bank or Fund industry.
- CySEC Advanced certificate.
- Good knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must.
- BA or MA degree.