Experience 2 Years +
Eurotrader is looking for a Compliance Officer to support out head of global compliance in the overall capacity of compliance risk. You will provide support to the compliance function on a day to day basis ensuring an efficient and consistent approach and sharing best practice.
- Support the business as an advisory in relation to new products & expanding into new geographies.
- Act as delegate on behalf of the Head of Global Compliance.
- Review and ongoing monitoring of the effectiveness of the controls and procedures of Eurotrader. Ensuring that these are all in line with Cysec requirements and internal policies of the Eurotrader
- Owning the communication with our local regulator Cysec and ensuring that the Eurotraders reporting obligations to CySEC are made accurately and promptly.
- Liaising with Company’s External and Internal Auditors providing necessary information to carry out ongoing audits related to our Cysec regulated company.
- Maintenance and updating of Eurotrader’s Compliance/AML/GDPR policies and monitoring procedures.
- Assist in strategic planning in relation to regulatory change;
- Carry out thematic reviews;
- Work with the business to develop a good understanding of their strategy, services and products
- Liaise with external bodies such as auditors and regulators.
- Keep up to date with current business developments and regulatory issues that could impact the firm.
- Provide support and guidance to other team members where needed
- Keep up to date records within the compliance department
- Creating a positive compliance culture
- Identify and deliver training on a regular basis
To be successful you will:
- Have a deep knowledge and understanding of FCA rules and other global legislation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- Experience of managing a variety of financial products
- Previous experience within the forex industry; compliance specific
- Mifid 2, ESMA and Cysec regulation Knowledge
- Completed Cysec Compliance Certification preferable
- An inquisitive nature with the ability to solve problems
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Quality communication skills, both written and verbal