Job ID 7499
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Amdocs is looking to hire a Communications Professional (HR).
In one sentence
The Human Resource Communications Manager will facilitate and improve communication among employees, the Human Resource department, and executive leadership, to ensure that employees are familiar with the HR & Talent management services and offerings.
What will your job look like?
- Serve as champion for brand standards to maintain strong brand voice, tone and style
- Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, adapts writing style to meet needs
- Coordinate distribution of initiative communication toolkits to AdventHealth entities
- Develop materials to support go-lives as needed, monitoring execution and distribution to ensure accuracy and delivery to end-users
- Support HR strategy and system HR events by collateral and slide creation, in addition to mailing and coordination needs as assigned
- Work closely with supervisor to support HR communication requests
- Complete tasks in a proactive manner, actively seeking way to produce high quality, efficient work
- Respond promptly to assignments and tasks as requested and keep commitment to deadlines
- Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional and inter-company peers
- Assist with design of presentation content, as needed
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication, or related field, or equivalency.
- Two years related experience or equivalency
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Passionate about employee learning, growth and development
- Fluent in English.
- Why You Will Love This Job
- Work in a global organization
- Become a master of multi-tasking
- We offer a range of stellar stוfenebincluding health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!