Job ID 8546
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Engino is looking to hire a Commercial Manager.
- Participate in strategic decision-making for the development of both new products and new markets.
- Submitting periodic reports to management about activities, market presence, ongoing plans, customer development, sales volume and other important elements.
- Study the competition and market trends, identify opportunities, and propose and implement strategies for catching up and surpassing the competition.
- Developing a forecast of sales based on actual data and market insight.
- Collaborating with R&D and Production departments to propose new products based on the market insights and help to develop new projects while also fine-tuning existing products to better meet customer needs at an optimized cost.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department on advertising budget and activities, as well as evaluation of results.
- Work in conjunction with the Accounting Department to make sure invoices and other related paperwork is issued properly and payments from customers are affected as agreed.
- Oversee with the Imports/Exports department that loading and delivery of orders is carried out timely and efficiently, with the right shipping partners are selected.
- Preparation of general price lists and individual price lists for customers.
- Organize Exhibitions and events and travel abroad as needed to meet customers and evaluate the markets.
- Setting goals and KPI’s for the department and staff.
- Monitoring Sales Department’s Sales Officers as well as external partners such as Distributors and agents, making sure they maximize their potential both short term and long term.
- Managing directly important Key clients to increase their turnover.
- Searching for new customers and distribution channels in existing markets, while also developing new ones by exploring different business opportunities.
- Ensuring the efficient daily functioning of his/her department and that KPI’s set are met.
- To hire, motivate, mentor, train and evaluate new employees when needed.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Management and preferably an MBA
- Experience in sales of retail products of at least 7 years, ideally toys or EdTech.
- Experience in management positions of at least 3 years
- Excellent command of English language, ideally also Greek
- Responsibility and professionalism with superb critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while keeping aligned with the company’s vision and strategy.
- Excellent computer knowledge and MS office tools.
Remuneration Package Offered:
- The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory in Limassol Cyprus.
- An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience, along with13th salary and bonuses based on KPI’s