Job ID 7531
Academic Level Bachelor
EPIC is looking for an experienced Business Sales Account Manager, based in Limassol, Paphos, Larnaka or Paralimni region. The job will involve developing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and prospective Business customers.
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Sell Company products and services to existing customers by proactively or reactively promoting new products and services.
- Organize meetings, presentations and demonstrations to Business customers promoting epic services.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Understanding the customer needs, applying company expertise in telecom business and providing the appropriate solution for client needs within our products and services portfolio.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EPIC products and services and how they can be exploited in the different business areas.
- Maintain customer related reports and records according to the procedures in order to keep Business customer data up to date.
- Prepare and provide required sales documentation and promotional material to customers.
- Gain and maintain a close relationship based on honesty, professionalism and earnestness with the customers.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Communicate to sales management information on competitor’s activities, feedback from Business customers and recommend proactive moves where appropriate.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Assist in structuring business channel’s strategy and recommend ideas to enhance market competitiveness.
- Contribute in the preparation of an attractive and innovative incentive scheme to attract new business customers.
- Identification of new business opportunities through market analysis and customer feedback
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor degree Business or Marketing, MBA will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum two-years’ experience in Sales Account Management or Customer Service related background, however job holder may be at entry level and progress with on the job training
Skills and Behavioural attributes:
- Fluent in Greek and English
- PC literacy skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, word processing and spreadsheet
- Strong communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities and maintain confidentiality as related to subscriber’s data
- Adaptability, Resilience and Integrity
- Team player
- Previous sales experience in a technology based corporate sales environment
- Ability to work with deadlines and targets
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Business understanding
- Basic knowledge of telecom services