Experience 2 Years +
Exness is seeking to employ a Business Intelligence Analyst.
What you will be responsible for:
- Work closely with the business partners of your domain from other teams of Exness to define and describe the domain business model and business processes, and act as a subject-matter expert within BI.
- Engage with the business partners of your domain to understand their needs in BI solutions and support (data integration, reporting automation, predictive models, etc.).
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes in the domain using BI instruments.
- Work closely with the Data Engineering team on building an analytical data warehouse and getting all required data sources in place.
- Collaborate with product and R&D teams to facilitate implementation of changes requested by BI or instruments/ models prepared by BI.
- Update company management and domain stakeholders on the progress of the domain activities.
- Provide support to business users with issues/ questions related to BI data and metrics in the domain.
- Manage the backlog of the domain team, as well as plan and manage tasks for all members of the domain team in Jira.
- Manage the roadmap of the domain team and prepare quarterly plans of the domain team as part of the company planning process.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in implementing the product or business improvements as a business analyst, consultant, or in a similar role.
- Good understanding of analytical database design and data architecture.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Proficient in data visualization.
- Strong business requirements building and management skills.
- Strong customer management skills (understand the needs of stakeholders and manage their expectations).
- Result-driven orientation (prioritizing, taking initiative, taking ownership).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking capabilities.
- Upper-intermediate English (both verbal and written).
- Mathematical/ engineering education would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development, work in a very fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Relocation package for the family and visa support;
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members, a company fitness center for employees and their spouses;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Company’s contribution to training & development;
- Outstanding offices view;
- Result-oriented approach; flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees.