Job ID 11975
Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Centro is looking to hire a Business Development Manager.
- Find new leads, negotiate and close deals with Publishers / Affiliates and Advertisers;
- Achieve traffic flow stability;
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and make improvements;
- Conduct Market and Competitors Research, suggest how to be competitive;
- Find, suggest and test new revenue streams;
- Maintain and keep organised and up to date a CRM;
- Attend International Conferences.
- 2 years experience as a Business Development Manager or 5 years experience as a Senior Account Manager or Traffic Manager;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with unique and fresh approach strategies for new leads;
- Out of the box thinking is a must;
- Strong problem solving skills and independence;
- Good Google Sheet knowledge;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Fluent in English and Russian.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the adult industry is considered a big plus;
- Experience with Pipedrive or similar programs;
- Experience with Jira or similar programs.
- Performance Bonus based on gross profit results;
- No bureaucracy;
- Cool & friendly team;
- Paid relocation to Limassol (Cyprus);
- Medical insurance;
- Sport programs;
- Vacation (20 days)/3 personal days/sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Support for the families: 50% reimbursement for kindergartens/schools;
- Unlimited fruits & snacks at the office!
From 9 AM to 6 PM (main hours), but can be flexible.
Powered by JazzHR