Job ID 11410
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
marcus evans Group is looking to hire a Business Development Assistant.
- Conduct significant market research.
- Engage with top executives at large organisations across Europe and the United States
- Management of all the enquiries you receive.
- A strong grasp of and ability to operate fluently in an English-speaking environment is essential to be successful in the role. Your written skills must match that
- You must be an EU passport holder or have a valid work permit for Cyprus
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputable University.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience
- Your organisational skills are first class, and you will work hard to be responsive to the business needs in a timely fashion
- An excellent team player
Compensation & Benefits
- You are joining a division that is recognised as the number 1 market leader in its field
- A vibrant international performance-based culture and an office environment recognised as a ‘great place to work’
- Training, skills development, and experience within a corporate setting
- A competitive remuneration package and bonus plan
- Fun and social activities
- 21 annual leave days, including office closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Central office location.