Job ID 10348
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Doctorate
Exness is looking to hire a Business Analyst (BI) – Corporate management domain.
- Identify opportunities for improvements in the business unit you are partnering with, and make proposals with BI products (Machine Learning Models, Dashboards etc.).
- Understand the business processes of the business unit.
- Organize proper stakeholder management (expectations and change management).
- Fill out Canvas and develop User Story Mapping
- Collaborate with product and R&D teams to facilitate the implementation of changes requested by BI or instruments/ models prepared by BI.
- Keep company management and domain stakeholders updated on the status and the progress of the domain activities.
- Manage the backlog of the domain team, plan and manage tasks for all members of the domain team in Jira.
- Manage the roadmap of the domain team and prepare quarterly plans of the domain team as part of the company planning process.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in implementing product or business improvements as a business analyst, a product owner/manager, or in a similar role.
- Understanding of corporate/financial reporting business areas.
- Basic understanding of analytical database design, data architecture, SQL and data visualisation.
- Strong business requirements building (familiar with Canvas, User Story Mapping, ICE ) and management skills.
- Strong customer management skills (understanding the needs of stakeholders and managing their expectations).
- Result-driven orientation (prioritising, taking the initiative, taking ownership).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking capabilities.
- Upper-intermediate English (both verbal and written).
- Mathematical/Engineering education would be an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on the candidate’s expectations and internal benchmark;
- Outstanding conditions for professional growth and development;
- Relocation package to Cyprus for the family and visa support;
- Mini Cooper Countryman S for the relocated employee;
- Medical insurance coverage for employees and family members;
- Company fitness centre for employees and their spouses & allowance for other sports activities;
- Kindergarten/school compensation program;
- Result-oriented approach and flexible working conditions;
- Corporate employee share scheme for all the employees;
- 21 days of annual leave, flexible public holidays and sick leave.