Job ID 11489
Experience 5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
eBOS is looking to hire a Business Analyst.
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with software developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to travel abroad when required.
- Excellent communication skills in English language (both verbally and written)
- Technical understanding in software technologies
- Problem Solving
- Leadership and experience interacting with executive-level staff
- Dynamic, flexible and with a demonstrable feeling for innovation
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks, prioritise a heavy workload and meet targets
- Experience of current communication tools, in particular Skype, GotoMeeting, Zoom, Teams, etc
- Client Management
- Business Operations
- Multitask and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of proven experience in the following:
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Must have proficiency with SQL
On offer is an extremely attractive salary package, and the opportunity join a well-respected organization, which has built an excellent reputation in the industry throughout Europe.