Job ID 11419
Career Level MiddleSenior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
MUFG Investor is looking to hire a Backend Engineer.
You will be using your knowledge and skills to help us develop and maintain the existing code base for our existing cutting-edge platform as well as assist in building new features and products.
- Produce clean, well-documented, maintainable, testable, and scalable code.
- Participate in planning, design, testing, and code review.
- Build rapid prototypes and work on fast paced projects.
- Work effectively within a cross-functional multi-site team.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Commercial experience in at least one of the following: Python, Java, C#.
- Must be willing to learn Python as this is our primary programming language.
- Knowledge or experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL or similar).
- Experience with software development tools such as Git and Gitlab.
- Basic knowledge of Linux or willingness to learn.
- Experience working with Docker would be beneficial.
- Knowledge or experience with Azure or AWS cloud environments.
- Appreciation of, or exposure to, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems.
- Knowledge or experience in an Agile environment using the Scrum framework.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
- Focused on continuous self-improvement and development, and willingness to learn.
- We are looking for developers at all levels, we encourage you to apply if you are willing to invest in learning new technologies.
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with a competitive and attractive compensation package.
- Starting salary will be dependent on experience and skills.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid- & Flexible- Work model
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance, Permanent Total Disability, Dread and Disease Insurance
- Fitness Activity Reimbursement
- Reimbursement of Professional Fees
- We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted.