TriumphFX, a leading and well-established provider of Foreign Exchange Trading Services is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Back Office Officer.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing Back-office department
- Maintaining the accounts and financial details. (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information).
- Providing administrative and support services efficiently for smooth functioning of organization and effective working of employees.
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts.
- Amend client’s accounts (e.g. leverage, profile etc.) into the Company’s software.
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts.
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients.
- Ensure that all necessary documentation is collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these.
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form
- Handling Deposit/Withdrawal and implementing policies and procedures
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department.
- Call and Email Monitoring as per requirements set by compliance department
- 1+ year previous experience
- Experience in team management
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- University Degree- an advantage
- Knowledge of CySEC regulations, FX industry.
- 21 day’s annual leave
- Comfortable office with the sea view
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Professional growth within the firm
- Professional work environment