Job ID 11233
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Eurotrader is looking to hire a Back Office Executive.
How will you add value to the Eurotrader journey?
- Document processing & account approval for retail clients
- Corporate account processing & research and document accumulation
- LPOA & supplemental document processing
- Emailing clients regarding rejected documents
- Manually uploading KYC documents.
- Document categorization and labelling
- Source of funds – requesting supporting documents for HNW deposits.
- Approval of deposits
- Processing of payment documentation (Cards, POPs, deposit verifications)
- Processing of withdrawals (Card, Bank Wire, APM, online wallets)
- Contacting clients for additional information regarding deposits and withdrawals.
- Contacting payment providers to resolve transaction queries
Back Office and CRM duties
- Coordinating workflow between back office, customer service and sales
- Liaising with compliance for queries on payments, documentation, and account approvals
- Account approvals
- Internal transfers and movement of client funds
- Account creation
- Updating of client information
- Account closures and declines
- Screening of all new clients
- Pep and sanction checks
- Logging of screening reports
- Uploading screening reports (.eu)
- Screening of corporate accounts including adverse media, directors, and shareholders etc
- Reporting of positive cases to compliance
To be successful you will:
- Have worked within the Back-office/ operations team at a previous FX Brokerage for a minimum of 12 months.
- Willing to work on a shift rota
- Able to speak English to a professional level + written and reading to an expert level.
- Having another language is certainly an advantage.
- Have a basic understanding of the payment process.
- You will have exceptional excel and office skills
- You will be able to multitask efficiently
- Have rudimentary knowledge of the FX and trading industry
- Have excellent communication skills