Job ID 10789
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
MUFG Investor Services is looking to hire a Associate, Finance, Financial Operations.
- Role will rotate across Financial Operations functional teams on as needed basis. Responsibilities would include:
- Prepare journals and post entries, keep records of accounts and verify the procedures used for recording financial transactions.
- Support the preparation of monthly Financial Statements and perform variance analysis.
- Reconcile bank accounts, prepare working papers, review trial balances and underlying balance sheet accounts to support the preparation of monthly/annual financial statements.
- Responsible for preparation of payments and the verification of supporting documentation, ensuring proper approvals.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable such as utilities, government related taxes and fees, employees’ credit cards and expense claims.
- Ensure the timely and accurate creation of client invoices and credit memos
- University degree in Accounting/Finance
- Qualified or partly qualified accountant
- 3 or more years employment experience in an accounting/reporting function of a global multi-functional/multi location business.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Advanced technical skills in excel (hands-on experience of integrating multiple large data, reconciling to underlying and other files, create own pivot tables apply formulae).
- Any experience of BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, and Business Objects a selection advantage.
- Have an ability to understand processes and oversee them with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills – able to work remotely with minimal physical interaction with teams.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment.
- Proactive and curious mindset with ability to drive continuous improvement.