Job ID 5981
Experience 2 Years +
Parklane, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, member of the largest international hotel group in the world, Marriott International, is recruiting Assistant Front Office Manager to join our Front Office Team.
- Assists the Front Office Manager in administering front office functions and supervising staff on a daily basis. Managing all day-to-day operations
- Collaborates with the Front Office Manager on ways to continually improve departmental service
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans based on review of comment cards and guest satisfaction results
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
- Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department
- Analyses information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Leads and/or participate in any new initiative or project as determined by the Management
- 3+ years’ experience in Front Office Management or similar role in hospitality industry in 5 star hotels
- Fluency in English, verbal and writing
- Excellent knowledge of Hotel Property Management Software
- Highly effective communication and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership, management, and team building skills
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.