Academic Level Bachelor
Capital.com is looking for an AML Officer Assistant.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Conducting client reviews, Due Diligence and periodic AML reviews
- Communicating with clients and updating client files
- Responding to AML/CFT compliance queries from company personnel and counter-parties
- Identifying, examining and reporting any suspicious activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing
- Performing client account monitoring transaction monitoring and sanction list checks
- Conducting investigations and preparing analytical reports
- Conducting internal compliance audits, identifying issues and proposed remedial measures.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of all required reporting obligations to the regulator and auditor.
- Degree in business, finance, economics or related field
- Experience in a similar position or basic knowledge of the financial services industry
- CySEC AML certification or other related certificate will be a plus
- Basic accounting skills will be considered an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational skills and well-developed problem-solving skills.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language (Written & Spoken). Greek is highly advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Fund
- Friendly environment and startup mentality
- Great job location in Cyprus.