Job ID 10800
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a AFC Solutions Architect.
- The key responsibility is the design of the anti-fraud architecture in the company as a whole and the formation of the technological stack of anti-fraud, based on modern technologies.
- Definition of the structure of anti-fraud in the company.
- Strategic planning of technical development of the anti-fraud systems.
- Architectural supervision of the development of anti-fraud systems.
- Technical audit of third-party/newly acquired anti-fraud systems and related systems.
- Regulation of procedures for making changes to anti-fraud and related systems
- Writing anti-fraud system projects.
The ideal candidate have:
- Solid working experience as an AFC Officer or similar role (5+ years);
- Solid experience Experience in the development of global automated anti-fraud systems (3+ years);
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, high growth, technology focussed organization;
- A keen interest in new challenges and passion for inspiring teams and innovation;
- Professional discipline that requires continuous learning and training;
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of financial crime in relation to financial services;
- CFD experience would be a huge asset;
Advanced research, development and reporting skills;
- Good organizational skills, ability to multi-task and deliver in line with Department objectives;
- Fluency in Russian language would be a plus, and English language proficiency is a must;
- Ability to work well cross-functionally and drive all necessary change;
- Ability to work independently and work well under pressure;
- Great energy and enthusiasm.
What we offer:
- Full relocation package to Cyprus for employees and family
- Medical insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including dental and optical