Job ID 10782
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
TheSoul Publishing is looking to hire a Administrative Coordinator for 5-Minute Crafts.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Controlling the order at workplaces and filming locations of group of projects;
- Dealing with the purchase, ordering video equipment/ furniture for the project common use;
- Identifying the need for new filming locations and equipment in collaboration with production team;
- Providing and issuing equipment to all members of the project;
- Conducting inventory together with the head of the video studio;
- Conducting technical onboarding for new employees of the video studio;
- Controlling teams plan implementation, providing the data to the Lead administrative coordinator/Lead producer;
- Supervising vacations and sick leaves;
- Acting like the video production project needs representative and administrative issues controller;
- Together with operations team helping to optimize and systematize processes.
- Providing the best possible support to all the departments that deal with the projects.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ years of experience in administration or a similar position
- Higher education
- Experience in the field of media is a great advantage
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Self-confidence and the ability to find a common language with everyone
- Ability to solve non-typical issues (thinking outside the box)
- Ability to control many processes
- Leadership skills and empathy in order to communicate with teams and lead them
- Analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Google sheets
- Striving for order and structure
What we are ready to offer:
- Full-time official employment (9:00-18:00, Mon-Fri) in Limassol Video Studio.
- Competitive salary & additional performance-based bonuses
- Work in a modern video studio with the latest professional equipment
- 800+ internal educational courses and materials, individual programs on demand, internal expertise hubs and transparent knowledge sharing
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings
- and more thoughtful written communication)
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.