Job ID 10826
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level BachelorMasters
EY is looking to hire a Administrative Assistant.
- Working closely with the Service Line Partners.
- Handling of documents, such as engagement letters and invoices.
- Managing the agenda and the calendar of Service Line Partners and Scheduling meetings for them.
- Helping the partners in preparing agendas for meetings.
- Helping the partners preparing short presentations (in PowerPoint) and discussion notes for their meetings.
- Helping with travel arrangements.
- Coordinating activities and actions in line with firm policies & procedures.
- Providing other general administrative support.
- Assisting Team on client engagements.
What We Look For
- A Diploma/University Degree on Administrative Studies or prior experience in administrative capacity will be considered an advantage
- Excellent command of spoken and written Greek & English
- Computer literacy in MS Office especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 2-3 years of experience in secretarial support will be seen advantageously
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, in a busy, deadline driven environment
- Strong team player with a positive approach
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask with ease
What working at EY offers:
EY offers an attractive remuneration package for rewarding both personal and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. In addition, but not limited to our benefits include:
- Fully Sponsored Professional Qualifications
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- EY Employee Assistance Program (EAP) (counselling, legal and financial consultation services).
- EY Tech MBA and EY Masters in Business Analysis
- EY Badges – digital credentials
- Mobility programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Maternity, Wedding and New Baby Gifts
- Friday afternoon off
- Dress for the Occasion
- Free parking