Job ID 9097
Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
HYCM, an international brand with offices around the globe, is looking to hire Spanish Speaking Account Manager for its Limassol-based office. An exciting opportunity has arisen for driven, target-orientated individuals who thrive under pressure to join our Sales Department, based in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Degree in Economics, Finance or a business-related field
- Relevant Experience in the Forex Industry would be considered as an advantage (CFD Market and the risks involved, AML and KYC procedures)
- Business proficiency in Spanish and English is required; (any other language will considered as an advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Customer oriented skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
- Familiarity with CRM, Live Chat Operator systems and practices
- Active listener
- Able to adapt to different types of attitude/character
Responsibilities & Duties
- Provides customer support through phone, e-mail correspondence and online chats
- Able to handle a data base of clients (Client management)
- Provides answers to customers by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding customer through corrective steps.
- Liaison with other departments to ensure customers concerns are addressed
- Assisting in the preparation of legal contracts for clients
- Maintaining up to date financial news on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Acts as first point of contact and resolves where possible customer complaints.
- Provides quality service and support in a variety of areas including but not limited to System/technical troubleshooting, Login/Account issues, Accounting (deposits and withdrawals) and overall trading
- Utilizing tools and resources in resolving customer inquiries in a timely and accurate manner
- Contributes to the overall customer satisfaction by ensuring high level of customer service in every transaction (phone/email)
- Other ad-hoc duties as needed
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance. The
- Company offers a paid annual leave of 22 days.
- If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining our team, please forward your CV to [email protected] while stating your expected gross salary as well.