Job ID 10191
Experience 2 Years +5 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
Emerald Zebra is looking to hire a Account Manager (Customer Service Department).
- Develop strong customer relationships and maintain fluent communication with all relevant clients (internally and externally).
- As the primary focal point, act as a trusted advisor to the client, enhancing the client relationship experience.
- Manage onboarding to New Customers
- Monitor usage and product adoption, proactively contact clients upon low usage and deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization and adoption of new channels
- Drive growth by identifying upgraded opportunities and generating new revenues with existing customers.
- Develop exceptional relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with B2B customers to optimize their business engagement strategy.
- Represent the voice of the customer within other departments in the company, to provide valid input.
- Work closely with product, R&D, support, and management teams.
- Acting as a centralized focal point for tickets associated with customer communication, activities, and any appropriate escalations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Between 3-5 years experience as an Account Manager or similar position.
- English level – highly proficient in spoken and written English – Must.
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles, via telephone, web and face-to-face.
- Obsesses over the customer- Excellent client-facing, presentation, and internal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking – requires handling a large # of clients and tasks in parallel
- A “make-it-happen” hands-on personality and approach.
- Tech orientation with capabilities of creating tech-based processes.
- Technical skills for guiding customers through technical processes.
- Analytical skills and previous knowledge of Customer Successes KPIs
- Ability to think and act independently
Will be nice to have:
- Previous experience in SAAS/Online/Global Company – An Advantage.
- Technical Experience in Development, SQL, QA tools and processes. – An Advantage
- Additional Languages – French