Job ID 9970
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
FxPro is looking to hire a QA Engineer.
- Perform functional and performance testing of web, mobile and backend products with maximum automation.
- Interact with the development and support teams in order to improve the product quality.
Review tests done by other team members, bugs and features verification and regression tests automation.
We are looking for:
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Software Tester or Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Ability to work with requirements and create test cases accordingly.
- Knowledge of methods and processes used in software quality assurance.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and multicultural environment.
- Experience in some of the following will be considered an advantage
- – Stocks Trading, Forex or/and Banking industry
- – Java programming
- – C# programming
- – Test automation
- – Agile methodology
- – SQL
- – Linux
- – CRM or ERP
- Excellent compensation package including 13th salary;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development