Job ID 9949
Career Level Executive
Academic Level Bachelor
TIOmarkets is looking to hire a Office Manager/Receptionist.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
- · Handling the office administration (stationary, copies, scans etc.) and internal /external communication of the reception (phone calls, emails, faxes, post etc.).
- Handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Greeting and welcoming visitors and directing them appropriately.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy reception area.
- Communicating efficiently with various suppliers and service providers as needed.
- Safekeeping of confidential documents and maintaining an efficient filing system (for suppliers, employees etc.).
- Assisting finance team with the onboarding of new staff
- Arranging meetings, booking conference rooms and sending invitations.
- Arranging traveling, visas and accommodation for employees and guests.
- Helping in organizing company events.
- Administering and maintaining annual leave software
- Assisting senior management on ad-hoc tasks
- · Certificate in secretarial studies is considered an advantage.
- Computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluent in Greek/English reading and writing
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Well-presented, trustworthy and punctual.
- · Attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experience·
- 21 days annual leave.
- Professional team and friendly atmosphere.
- Full health care after the end of probationary period.
- Participation in the employee’s provident fund scheme upon completion of the probationary period.