Job ID 11868
Career Level Junior
Academic Level Bachelor
Exness is looking to hire a 3D Designer.
- Create and manage the project’s master model.
- Put together the technical concept visualization.
- Make pre-rendered visual content and real-time graphics for projects.
- Communicate with external CG artists and art directors.
- Create the base of objects, such as equipment, venues, decorations and furniture, and all other useful things.
- Participate in Concept Production team groups and brainstorms.
What we expect from you:
- CG portfolio
- Understanding of AV and multimedia equipment, truss structures, AV signals basics
- Knowledge of essential software: 3DStudio or Cinema 4D expert, VectorWorks or AutoCad/Revit for technical drawings
- Capacity to integrate software with the team, such as SketchUp, AI, and PS
- Stress resistance
- English proficiency at an advanced level or higher
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine, Notch, or TouchDesigner
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Other jobs you may like
Junior Graphic Designer
- @ Olinio Ltd
- Limassol, Cyprus, Ayiou Andreou 102, Saint Andrews Court, Office No. 103, Floor , 3036